I’m sure you’re checking out my Salehoo review because you’re wondering if this product is legit and worth it. I’ll let you know more about that but first…
Now everyone knows about Dropshipping. If you don’t know by now then you I’ll tell you below, but dropshipping is one of the newest ways to make money online!
But I’ll explain the dropshipping business model in an easy 4 steps
- Customer purchases a product on your store.
- Your store sends the shipping information to your supplier which tells the supplier where to send the product too.
- Supplier sends out your product to the customer.
- You pay the supplier whole price after customer has already paid your store and you get to sale the products at any price profitable to your store.
- Repeat the process!
This is dropshipping in a nutshell.
Now Salehoo is a dropship directory to help you find the best suppliers and great niches so that you can start making profits immediately from any platform whether it’s Ebay, Shopify, or Amazon online.
It’s going to show you hot products to sell, while giving you guides, tutorials, and lessons while allowing you to join an community of support.
All of this sounds good..
But let’s really dive into the product!
So without further or do… Let’s get into it!
Ranking – 5 out of 10
Price – $27/mth $67/yr
Owners – Not Sure
Website – https://www.Salehoo.com
It’s a New Zealand platform and they have many suppliers from countries such as the U.S., U.K. and even Australia.
Now Salehoo says they are a directory for wholesale suppliers and is here to help you find not only the best suppliers but the hottest products and niches as well.
Dropshippers use their sourcing tool to connect with suppliers and manufacturers to gain access to products for wholesale prices so that they can sell to their consumers. Inside of Salehoo, they offer website templates for dropshippers to start their own store so they can sell from their platform.
It’s worth noting that their back end isn’t as powerful as Shopify but I guess it’s a good start for many inexperienced entrepreneurs. But you have to be a premium member to access this feature.
There are many reviews online saying that Salehoo is a scam and others saying it’s legit. In my opinion Salehoo is an legitimate company.
I don’t know for sure if within their platform and program they have dropship owners running successful businesses, but Salehoo isn’t a scam and it is not poorly developed.
Now that I have explained what Salehoo is, lets go over some of the pros and cons of Salehoo.
- Great Customer Service – Salehoo’s customer service is great! It has a A+ rating on Better Business Bureau. It’s been an established brand since 2005, so obviously they know what they are doing as far as customer service. All customers have access to email and phone support. It’s also worth noting that customers don’t struggle when canceling their subscriptions.
- It has top brands as products.You can sell all sorts of top brands products for example, you can sell Disney products.
- It’s very competitive to sell name brand products – It’s very hard to sell name brand products because most of the time if not all, you can find the brand name products on their website for a cheaper cost! That’s why it’s so competitive. Who do you think a customer is going to buy from? You or the actual brand? That’s an obvious answer. They’ll probably look for discounts on that brand its self.
- It’s going to be harder to create your own brand – Branded products force you to create a marketplace brand like Walmart, eBay, or Amazon. Ebay is by far the most competitive.
- Pricing – Salehoo Price is good with $27/mth and $67/yr, but you can get a free plan from oberlo forever as long as you do not cross over their boundary haha, which is 500 products on your store and 50 orders a month.
- Product database is kinda small – When you think about 1.6 million products that sounds big. But there are so many niches out there that when you think about it, it’s actually really small.
- SO MUCH COMPETITION ON EBAY AND AMAZON! – Everyone on Salehoo is competing on Ebay and Amazon. So if you are selling on Amazon or Ebay you are going to be competing nonstop with prices. That’s to much of a drag for me to be honest.
I’ve already mentioned the price above but it’s $27/mth and $67/yr.
While that is cheap, it depends on whether you want to sale highly branded products.
There are alternatives to Salehoo. There is oberlo for the sourcing of products from Aliexpress and there is Shopify for hosting you website and platform.
Oberlo sources products which you can add into your Shopify store that aren’t as competitive and that you can brand yourself.
Meanwhile Shopify provides a plaform that is superior and easy to use.
I think Salehoo is an Alright platform :/
Like it’s not to good and it’s not to bad you know?
Now I do recommend Salehoo if you are an experienced dropshipper and have been making sales consistently because then you know how to market and may be able to sell branded products on your store!
But it’s best to start with Aliexpress first and get cheaper products to source that are less branded.
Even Till Boadella said the same thing. (One of the top dropshippers out there.)
Chris What Do You Recommend?
If you are going to get into Dropshipping, start with Shopify. Shopify will allow you to integrate Oberlo which is a free service. They also have a app store that will allow you integrate many more plugins to optimize your store!
While Shopify does provided the platform, It does not teach you the marketing aspect of your business.
You can have all the tools and plug ins in the world but if you can’t get eyeballs on your products then you will get no sales.
Simple as that.
This is where the Dropship Legacy Course comes in to play. This course alone will teach you how to market your business using Instagram and Facebook Ads. It’s simple and straight to the point.
So if you are already dropshipping you can just click the link to the dropship legacy course below to start growing and scaling your business.
If you haven’t got started at all, then you need to get your 14 Free Shopify Trial first. In both forms you will be emailed the course and my FREE Instagram marketing guide for dropshipping. I’ll leave the links below.
Now if you aren’t interested in dropshipping but still want to build an online business, then you can join me at my website haha.
You’ll get access to a 16 hour training for $1 and then you’ll get more training over 21 days. Anik Singal himself will teach you how to build and online business from scratch. He will show you the exact system he used to make over 120 million dollars in sales.
The system is simple and straight to the point.
And you get all this for $1 dollar. That’s it. If you are ready to take action then click the link below.